Download & Installation
CD++Builder is an Eclipse plugin that provides a development environment to build simulation projects. It enables editing CD++ related files, compiling and running simulations, visualizing the results and support for developing multiple projects.
CD++ for Windows
Eclipse 3.5.2 and CD++Builder Plugin
To upgrade from an existing installation such as CD++Builder Installer (with Eclipse 3.4) read the following Installation Instructions: InstallationGuide-2010.11.10.doc. Draft User Manual.
- CD++Builder Installer (with Eclipse 3.6) . (Beta)
- CD++Builder Installer (with Eclipse 3.4).
- CD++ for Eclipse 3.1
CD++ for Linux
Here, you will find a number of videos explaining how to install the software:
– Installing CD++Builder on Eclipse 3.4
– Installing CD++Builder on Eclipse 3.6
– A Demo showing how to start building a new model (based on an existing one)
– Some typical errors and how to fix them
Many other support tools are available (check the Support Tools section).